This event was designed to help small businesses maximize their PR and marketing efforts. Attendees dove into some tactics that covered maximizing customer engagement with limited time and money.
We talked about:
- The differences between PR and marketing and how they intersect to drive engagement.
- Making the most of limited time and money.
- Lessons learned from their own mistakes.
- The basics of messaging, social media, stakeholder engagement and earned media.
- Tools you can use right now to improve communications and business outcomes.
On April 13th, 2021, co-hosts, Maureen Ballatori from 29 Design Studio and Michael Mills from the Geneva BID, brought in nearly 40 years of combined communication experience to the conversation. Maureen and Michael shared their experience as communications professionals and entrepreneurs that provided advantageous strategies for effectively telling your story.
If you missed this conversation on PR and marketing for small businesses, don’t worry! Linked below is the recording so you can learn about these handy tips to maximize your resources as a small business!